AQUATIC EFFECTS, INC.
P.O. Box 705, Fallston, MD 21047
Professional Pond Building,
Commercial Water Features
Commercial Water Feature
Design, Build & Restoration of Commercial Water Feature
Aquatic Effects Commercial Water Features division specializes in the construction, repair, and on-going maintenance of water features for commercial properties.
We are a professional water feature contractor with over twenty-five years of experience. We offer on-site consultation and maintenance services.
Outlined are some of the basic services offered by Aquatic Effects:
- Detailed site surveys and data collection for future management plans
- Offer weekly, bi-weekly or monthly onsite maintenance
- Specialized membrane coatings, liquid rubber & epoxy
- Crack repair, using hydrolic cement & epoxy ejection
- Repair rock waterfalls and formal stone coping edges
- Clean out sediment and aquatic vegetation
- Drain, clean & power wash
- Design comprehensive vegetation plans, delivery, installation
- Predator control, fish removal, and culling
- Installation of fountains and air systems
- Installation of LED light systems & fiber optic lighting systems
- Introduction of necessary aerobic bacteria and zoo planktons cultures and invertebrates
- Stocking of game fish, ornamental koi and goldfish
- Supply seasonal bacteria feed, dye & mineral supplements
- Landscaping services
For more examples of our work,
VIEW OUR PHOTO GALLERY
US National Arboretum
Recoating the Koi Pond membrane at the National Arboretum in Washington, DC. Look for opening in Spring 2019.